Driverge Vans for Sale
With 30 years of experience in the Mobility Industry, Driverge offers Ford commercial shuttles and wheelchair accessible vans with a focus on quality and service. As a certified Ford QVM (Qualified Vehicle Modifier), Driverge products are designed to meet Ford’s rigorous quality and safety standards.
Driverge has developed a number of options for the full-size Ford Transit, including the Driverge Transit Bus and multiple seating configurations. We also offer the Transit Connect Adaptive Van- an ADA ramp system which conveniently stores flat, creating a flat floor surface for easy loading of luggage or cargo. All of Driverge’s innovative designs have been compliance tested for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and California Air Resource Board (CARB) Emission Standards and come with a 3 year/36,000 mile conversion warranty.
Achievements and Certifications
Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Member
- Ford quality recognition awarded to vehicle modifiers that meet manufacturing “best practices” guidelines
- Driverge submits to annual inspections by Ford inspectors and is evaluated on criteria such as engineering, the
manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford guidelines.
NMEDA Quality Assurance Program (QAP) Member
- Maintains the highest production and service standards in the industry
- Mobility Alliance Member
- Ford sponsored Development Group with access to Ford Engineering Support, Ford Vehicles, and Ford
Registered with National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) as a Final Stage Manufacturer and Alterer
Federal Transit Administration Certified Transit Vehicle Manufacturer (TVM)
- Allows Driverge products to be used in Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funded projects