Nor-Cal Vans for Sale
With 30 years of experience in the Mobility Industry, Nor-Cal Vans (NCV) offers Ford commercial shuttles and
wheelchair accessible vans with a focus on quality and service. As a certified Ford QVM (Qualified Vehicle Modifier) and Pool Account, our products are designed to meet Ford’s rigorous quality and safety standards.
Nor-Cal Vans has developed a number of options for the full-size Ford Transit, including the NCV Transit Bus and multiple seating configurations. We also offer the Transit Connect Adaptive Van- an ADA ramp system which conveniently stores flat, creating a flat floor surface for easy loading of luggage or cargo. All of Nor-Cal Vans’ innovative designs have been compliance tested for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and California Air Resource Board (CARB) Emission Standards and come with a 3 year/36,000 mile conversion warranty.
Achievements and Certifications
Ford Bailment Pool Account
- Enables NCV to order and stock vehicles from the Ford Factory Supply Chain
- NCV is the only Ford pool account west of the Mississippi upfitting accessible vehicles
Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) Member
- Ford quality recognition awarded to vehicle modifiers that meet manufacturing “best practices” guidelines
- NCV submits to annual inspections by Ford inspectors and is evaluated on criteria such as engineering, the
manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford guidelines.
NMEDA Quality Assurance Program (QAP) Member
- Maintains the highest production and service standards in the industry
- Mobility Alliance Member
- Ford sponsored Development Group with access to Ford Engineering Support, Ford Vehicles, and Ford
Registered with National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) as a Final Stage Manufacturer and Alterer
Federal Transit Administration Certified Transit Vehicle Manufacturer (TVM)
- Allows NCV products to be used in Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funded projects