TCI Mobility is a team of specialty transportation experts who provide wheelchair accessible vehicles for commercial and institutional use. The TCI Mobility factory trained professionals have over 200 years of experience in manufacturing the highest quality, most innovative shuttles, school buses and commercial ADA equipped vehicles.
- All TCI Mobility paratransit conversions are fully ADA compliant, and all vehicles meet or exceed FMVSS requirements.
- Warranty – industry leading 4 year/50,000 mile transferable warranty on every conversion by TCI Mobility.
Thoughtful Engineering and Design
- Industry exclusive 11-gauge full-length steel plate subflooring, laminated plywood subflooring with industrial grade diamond plate rubber flooring.
- One piece all welded steel grab bar at ambulatory entrances, no bolt-together pieces or parts to vibrate loose over time.
- Steel reinforced ceilings to ensure headliners and roof panels don’t sag or fall over time.
- Steel reinforced bulkheads at shoulder restraint mounting points.
- All electrical and air conditioning lines are loomed and tied inside the vehicle to eliminate wear and chafing.
- All factory steel edge stampings are protected with vinyl edge guard where lines or wiring pass through.
- All electrical connection points are easily accessed without wall or headliner removal.
Safety and Comfort
- TCI Mobility paratransit vans come equipped with an overhead 726 Lumen LED fixture that illuminates the entire ambulatory entrance so your passengers never miss a step.
- Ergonomically designed grab bars and entry handles at ambulatory entrances for the comfort of passengers.
- High capacity heat and air conditioning standard on all TCI Mobility vehicles utilizing aftermarket HVAC systems.
- TCI's Solid StepTM full steel and non-skid coated running boards and steps provide strength and durability, while inhibit rust for greater longevity.
- TCI's LED illuminated Drop StepTM for extra ease and accessibility for ambulatory passengers on certain optional configurations.
TCI Mobility Model Line Up
Ford Transit Platform - The quality, craftsmanship and service you have come to expect with TCI Mobility surrounds you when you enter the new TCI Mobility Ford Transit van.
TCI Mobility Ford Transit vans are available in 7 different chassis configurations, in two different roof heights and 3 lengths, to allow greater flexibility in your final design. TCI Mobility has designed an interior that is both welcoming, durable, functional, and easy to clean.
Ram ProMaster Platform – The TCI Mobility RAM ProMaster van equipped with standard front wheel drive will traverse any weather or terrain with ease. With a 21" ground to floor clearance height and cavernous interior space, the TCI Mobility RAM ProMaster can handle any job you demand. The RAM ProMaster vans are available in a high roof configuration with two different lengths, to allow greater flexibility in your final design.
Davey Coach will always work with you, the customer, to manufacture the vans with you, to ensure exact configuration, safety and comfort.